- Payment in full is required at the time an order is placed. Orders ship after payment is received. All sales are final.
- Workshops are offered on a space available basis; contact me if you would like to be wait-listed. Your space is reserved after payment is received. Cancellation must take place 48 hours prior to workshop for a refund. Cancellations occurring after this time will result in a credit to your account.
- Washington residents are subject to sales tax.
- Any information you provide on this site is transmitted securely. I respect your privacy and your information is used solely by Sherrie Brittig Jewelry, not sold or shared.
- Repairs necessitated by defects in craftsmanship will be done at no cost. Care instructions are provided with each piece; damage due to improper care is the responsibility of the customer. Repair in such cases may be possible, but fees will be incurred and shipping to and from Sherrie Brittig Studio will be paid by the customer.
- Shipping and insurance will be handled through the United States Postal Service Priority Mail system. The cost of shipping is determined by the USPS according to their current postage rates. Please note that packages shipping internationally may be subject to additional customs fees as determined by country. It is the buyer’s responsibility to be aware of and to pay these fees. Items will usually ship within 48 hours, however delays due to weather, et cetera, could occur. You will receive an email notification when your package ships.
- My jewelry pieces are one of a kind; while a piece might be similar to another, it is unique due to materials and techniques used in its creation. Please do not ask for exact copies of other pieces. I do not undertake custom orders at this time.
Please contact me with any questions or concerns. Thank you!